- Mechanical seal is an advanced dynamic seal product. Mechanical seal is also called end face seal. It is mainly used to seal the rotating shaft of pumps, compressors, hydraulic transmission and gas-like equipment; mechanical seals consist of at least one pair of The end surface of the axis is a device that prevents fluid leakage by keeping the end face of the axis in close contact and relative sliding under the action of the fluid pressure and the elastic force of the compensation mechanism and the cooperation of the auxiliary seal.
- According to different classification standards, mechanical seals also have different classifications, mainly as follows:
1. According to the static ring located inside or outside the sealing end face, it can be divided into: internal type and external type;
2. According to the leakage direction of the sealing medium, it can be divided into: internal flow and external flow;
3. According to the logarithm of the end face of the medium, it can be divided into: single end face and double end face;
4. According to the number of springs, it can be divided into: single spring type and multiple spring type;
5. Classified by elastic elements: spring compression type and bellows type;
6. According to the non-contact mechanical seal structure classification: hydrostatic pressure, hydrodynamic pressure, dry gas seal;
7. Classified according to the temperature of the sealed chamber: high, medium, normal, and low temperature sealing;
8. According to the pressure of the sealed chamber: super high, high, medium and low pressure mechanical density.