Preparations and precautions before starting:
1. Comprehensively check whether the mechanical seals, as well as the attachments and pipeline installation are complete, and whether they meet the technical requirements.
2. Before starting the mechanical seal, perform a static pressure test to check whether the machine city seals are leaking. If there are too many leaks, find out the cause and try to eliminate it. If it is still invalid, it should be disassembled, checked and reinstalled. Generally, the static pressure test pressure is 2~3 kg/cm².
3. Rotate the pump to the crank and check whether it is brisk and even. If the crank is difficult or does not move, check whether the assembly size is wrong and whether the installation is reasonable.
Precautions for installation and shutdown of machine vision seals:
1. Before starting, keep the sealed cavity filled with liquid. When transporting solidified media, steam is used to heat the sealed cavity to melt the media. The car must be cranked before starting to prevent the soft ring from breaking due to sudden start.
2. For mechanical seals that use the external oil seal system of the pump, the oil seal system should be activated first. The oil sealing system is finally stopped after stopping.
3. After the hot oil pump is shut down, the cooling water in the oil seal cavity and the end face seal cannot be stopped immediately. The cooling water should be stopped when the oil temperature at the end face seal drops below 80 degrees to avoid damaging the sealing parts.