Lip seals, like self-sealing compression hydraulic seals, produce higher initial contact stress on the sealing surface according to their own deformation, preventing the leakage of pressureless hydraulic pressure.
- The working of the hydraulic cylinder is that the pressure liquid squeezes and stretches its sealing lip to make it close to the sealing surface to produce a higher additional contact stress that increases with the increase of the pressure of the pressure liquid, and together with the initial contact stress to prevent the pressure Leakage of liquid.
- The main combined seals commonly used in hydraulic cylinders are: Lei-shaped ring, Glyy ring and Ster seal.
- Recognize the application characteristics of the Glyy ring:
1. A dynamic seal to ensure excellent low-friction and high-speed performance. Its chemical resistance is better than all other thermoplastics and elastic materials. It is compatible with almost all liquid materials. The side groove ensures that the O-ring is strengthened under any working conditions. Pressure load
2. The internal static O-ring element has the characteristics of low permanent deformation;
3. No stick-slip movement trend;
4. Space-saving structure and simple groove design;
5. High compatibility, almost compatible with all fluids (under the correct selection of O-ring materials);
6. High anti-extrusion ability;
7. Excellent high temperature resistance;
- Glyy ring is usually composed of synthetic rubber O-ring and square sealing ring filled with PTFE. It can be divided into Glyy ring for hole and Glyy ring for shaft, but its The sealing effect is the same, relying on its own deformation to produce a higher initial contact stress on the sealing surface to prevent the leakage of pressureless liquid.
- When the hydraulic cylinder is working, the pressure liquid squeezes the square sealing ring to the maximum extent through the elastic deformation of the O-shaped sealing ring, making it close to the sealing surface and generating higher additional contact stress that increases as the pressure of the pressure liquid increases. The initial contact stress together prevents the leakage of pressure and hydraulic pressure; thus achieving sealing effect.