Lip seals, like self-sealing compression hydraulic seals, produce higher initial contact stress on the sealing surface according to their own deformation, preventing the leakage of pressureless hydraulic pressure.
The work of the hydraulic cylinder is that the pressure liquid squeezes and stretches its sealing lip to make it close to the sealing surface to produce a higher additional contact stress that increases with the increase of the pressure of the pressure liquid, and together with the initial contact stress to prevent the pressure Liquid leakage.
The commonly used combined seals for hydraulic cylinders are mainly: Lei-shaped ring, Glyy ring and Ster seal.
- Recognize the application characteristics of the bud ring:
1. Lei-shaped sealing ring, also known as piston rod sealing ring, is usually a one-way solid sealing ring formed by the equivalent use of a synthetic rubber O-shaped sealing ring and a cloth rubber Y-shaped sealing ring.
2. Mainly used in the coal industry hydraulic support column, it is a common accessory, which is injection molded of polyurethane components. Its function is to prevent the leakage of the emulsion in the hydraulic cylinder, which leads to the abandonment of the hydraulic direct protection function. It is suitable for the sealing device for the reciprocating movement of the piston rod of the hydraulic cylinder, and can also be used for the static sealing device of the flange end cover.
3. Like self-sealing compression hydraulic seals, self-sealing compact seals, and lip seals, their deformation produces a higher initial contact stress on the sealing surface to prevent the leakage of pressureless liquids.
4. When the hydraulic cylinder is working, the pressure liquid will always squeeze and open the sealing lip of the Y-shaped sealing ring through the elastic deformation of the O-shaped sealing ring, making it close to the sealing surface, and the pressure will increase as the pressure of the pressure liquid increases. Additional contact stress, and together with the initial contact stress to prevent the leakage of pressure liquid, produce a self-sealing effect.