Oil seal is made of high-quality nitrile rubber and steel plate, with stable quality and long service life. The skeleton oil seal is widely used in aviation, automobiles, motorcycles, railways, vehicles, ships, home appliances, engineering machinery and other industries. Also, oil seal suitable for rotary motion and reciprocating motion sealing. Oil seal Installed in various heavy models of engines, gearboxes, axles, ships, cylinders, etc. It mainly prevents the penetration of the sealed medium (gas, liquid) and foreign matter from entering the body.
About Oil Seal Use Guides:
1. Oil seals that are not used temporarily should be kept properly to prevent contamination with oil, dust or sun exposure.
2. When the shaft diameter is worn into a "V"-shaped groove, so that the contact pressure between the new oil seal lip and the shaft cannot be reduced, the displacement method can be used to make up.
3. When the lubricating oil volume of the reducer is less than or equal to 7 liters, the amount of lubricant added per liter is 20-30ml;
4. When 7-15 liters, the amount added is 15-20ml per liter of lubricating oil;
5. When>15 liters, add 10ml per liter of lubricating oil.
Advantages Of Oil Seal:
1. Oil seal structure is simple and easy to manufacture. Simple oil seal can be molded in one time, even the most complicated oil seal, the manufacturing process is also not complicated. The metal skeleton oil seal can also form the required oil seal between metal and rubber only by stamping, gluing, inlaying, molding and other processes.
2. Oil seal has light weight and few consumables. Each type of oil seal is a combination of thin-walled metal parts and rubber parts, and its material consumption is very small, so the weight of each oil seal is very light.
3. The installation position of the oil seal is small, the axial size is small, easy to process, and make the machine compact.
4. Oil seal has good sealing performance and long service life. It has certain adaptability to the vibration of the machine and the eccentricity of the main shaft.
5. Oil seal is easy to disassemble and convenient for inspection.