Types Of Oil Seals:
TC, TC3, TB, HTC, HTC3, HTC5, HTC9, TCL, SCY, SCJY, VSB, VSB2, HTBW, TA, SA, SB, SC, CAP4, TCN, TCV, DKB, HTCL, EC, TBV, TG4.
Role Of Oil Seal:
The role of the skeleton oil seal is generally to isolate the parts that need to be lubricated in the transmission parts from the output parts, so as to prevent the lubricating oil from leaking. It is usually used for rotating shafts and is a rotating shaft lip seal. The skeleton is like the steel bar in the concrete member, which strengthens and keeps the shape and tension of the oil seal. According to the frame type, it can be divided into internal frame oil seal, external frame oil seal, and internal and external exposed frame oil seal.
1. Prevent the intrusion of sand, dust, moisture, etc. into the bearing from outside;
2. Limit the leakage of lubricating oil in the bearing. The requirement for the oil seal is that the size (inner diameter, outer diameter and thickness) should meet the regulations; it must have appropriate elasticity, which can properly jam the shaft and play a sealing role; it must be heat-resistant, wear-resistant, strong, and resistant to media ( Oil or water, etc.), long service life.
Reasonable Use Of Oil Seals Should Pay Attention To The Following Points:
(1) Shaft speed Due to design and structure reasons, high-speed shafts should use high-speed oil seals, and low-speed shafts should use low-speed oil seals. Low-speed oil seals cannot be used on high-speed shafts, and vice versa.
(2) When the ambient temperature is high, polyacrylate or silicon, fluorine, or silicon fluorine rubber should be used. And should try to reduce the oil temperature in the fuel tank. When the operating temperature is too low, cold-resistant rubber should be used.
(3) The oil seal with normal pressure has poor pressure bearing capacity, and the oil seal will be deformed when the pressure is too high. Under conditions of excessive pressure, pressure bearing rings or reinforced pressure oil seals should be used.
(4) If the eccentricity of the oil seal and the shaft are too large when the eccentricity is installed, the sealing performance will be deteriorated, especially when the shaft speed is high. If the eccentricity is too large, an oil seal with a "W" section can be used.
(5) The surface finish of the shaft directly affects the service life of the oil seal, that is, the higher the finish of the shaft, the longer the service life of the oil seal.
(6) Note that there should be a certain amount of lubricating oil on the lip of the oil seal.
(7) Special attention should be paid to prevent dust from entering the oil seal.