5I-7660 5I7660 Hydraulic Oil Seals Rear Crankshaft Oil Seal Fits CAT 320C 320C L
|Place of Origin||CHINA(MAINLAND)|
|Model Number||5I-7660 Cat 311, 311B, 312D,320C, 320C L...|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Trial order acceptable|
|Packaging Details||PP bag inside, carton box outside|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days after payment received(public holiday excluded)|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, L/C, T/T, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P, Paypal|
|Supply Ability||3000 set per month|
|Product Name||CAT Rear Crankshaft Oil Seal||Part Number||5I-7660, 5I7660|
|Size||115*150*15||Preservation Notice||Closed, Dry And Avoid The Sun|
|Quality||Original Quality, High Performance||Uses||Good Oil Resistance, Wear Resistance, And Corrosion Resistance|
Rotary Shaft Seals,
5I-7660 Hydraulic Oil Seals,
5I7660 Rear Crankshaft Seal
5I-7660 5I7660 Rear Crankshaft Seal Excavator Oil Seal Fits CAT 320C 320C L
|Product Name||CAT Rear Crankshaft Oil Seal|
|Model Number||Cat 311, 311B, 311C, 311D LRR, 312B, 312C, 312D, 312D L, 313D, 314C, 315D L, 320C, 320C L...|
|Place of Origin||China(Mainland)|
|Packing||PP bag inside, carton box outside|
|Shipping Mode||By air, by sea, by express(Fedex, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc.)|
|Part Number||5I-7660, 5I7660|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, L/C, T/T, Money Gram, D/A, D/P|
|Customized||OEM & ODM are welcomed|
|Application||Oil leakage prevention, waterproof, automotive parts|
|Preservation Notice||Closed, dry and avoid the sun|
|Quality||Original quality, high performance|
|Uses||Good oil resistance, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance|
|Pos.||Part No||Qty||Parts name|
Application Of Oil Seal:
Oil seal is made of high-quality nitrile rubber and steel plate, with stable quality and long service life. The skeleton oil seal is widely used in aviation, automobiles, motorcycles, railways, vehicles, ships, home appliances, engineering machinery and other industries. Suitable for rotary motion and reciprocating motion sealing. Installed in various heavy models of engines, gearboxes, axles, ships, cylinders, etc. It mainly prevents the penetration of the sealed medium (gas, liquid) and foreign matter from entering the body.
About Oil Seal Use Guides:
- Oil seals that are not used temporarily should be kept properly to prevent contamination with oil, dust or sun exposure.
- When the shaft diameter is worn into a "V"-shaped groove, so that the contact pressure between the new oil seal lip and the shaft cannot be reduced, the displacement method can be used to make up.
- When the lubricating oil volume of the reducer is less than or equal to 7 liters, the amount of lubricant added per liter is 20-30ml;
- When 7-15 liters, the amount added is 15-20ml per liter of lubricating oil;
- When>15 liters, add 10ml per liter of lubricating oil.
Welcome to contact us, we can provide the high quality and best price!