HTCKL Rear Crankshaft Seal For 4D105 Diesel Engine , Komatsu Hydraulic Oil Seals 6130-22-4231
|Place of Origin||CHINA(MAINLAND)|
|Model Number||6130-22-4231 KOMATSU 4D105, 6D105, S4D105|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Trial order acceptable|
|Packaging Details||PP bag inside, carton box outside|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days after payment received(public holiday excluded)|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, L/C, T/T, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P, Paypal|
|Supply Ability||3000 set per month|
|Product Name||HTCKL Rear Crankshaft Oil Seal||Part Number||6130-22-4231|
|Size||105*135*13||Quality||Original Quality, High Performance|
|Condition||100% New||Shipping Mode||By Air, By Sea, By Express(Fedex, UPS, DHL, TNT, Etc.)|
6130-22-4231 Oil Seals,
Rotary Shaft Seals,
HTCKL Rear Crankshaft Seal
6130-22-4231 Komatsu Oil Sealing HTCKL Rear Crankshaft Seal For 4D105 Diesel Engine
|Product Name||HTCKL Rear Crankshaft Oil Seal|
|Model Number||KOMATSU 4D105, 6D105, S4D105, S6D105, SA6D110|
|Place of Origin||China(Mainland)|
|Packing||PP bag inside, carton box outside|
|Shipping Mode||By air, by sea, by express(Fedex, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc.)|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, L/C, T/T, Money Gram, D/A, D/P|
|Customized||OEM & ODM are welcomed|
|Application||Oil leakage prevention, waterproof, automotive parts|
|Preservation Notice||Closed, dry and avoid the sun|
|Quality||Original quality, high performance|
|Uses||Good oil resistance, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance|
|Pos.||Part No||Qty||Parts name|
|8||6130-22-4231||||SEAL, REAR (K2)|
|8||6130-22-4230||||SEAL, REAR (K2)|
Why Choose Us?
1. We are manufacturers and product direct sales.
2. More than 10 years of industry experience.
3. Professional production technology, product good quality and Low price.
4. Fast delivery and support OEM/ODM order.
5. Large stock, over 30,000 sizes and more than 1 million pieces in stock.
6. We have the full range of excavator parts and stable and high quality production line.
Basic Requirements For Sealing Materials:
The performance of the sealing material is an important factor to ensure effective sealing. The selection of the sealing material is mainly based on the working environment of the sealing element, such as the temperature, the working pressure, the working medium used, and the movement mode. The basic requirements for sealing materials are as follows:
1. Have certain mechanical properties, such as tensile strength, elongation, etc.;
2. Appropriate elasticity and hardness, small compression set;
3. High temperature and low temperature resistance, no decomposition or softening at high temperature, and no hardening at low temperature;
4. It is compatible with the working medium, without swelling, decomposition, hardening, etc.;
5. Good oxygen resistance and aging resistance, durable;
6. Abrasion resistance, no corrosion to metal;
7. Easy to shape and process, low price.