Mechanical PUR Lip Oil Seal Wiper Dust Seal For Hydraulic Cylinder
|Place of Origin||CHINA(MAINLAND)|
|Model Number||Lip Dust Seal|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 PCS|
|Packaging Details||PP bag inside, carton box outside|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days after payment received(public holiday excluded)|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, L/C, T/T, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P, Paypal|
|Supply Ability||1000 set per week|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Products Name||LIP Dust Seal||Material||PUR U801/U641+SPCC|
|Temperature Range||-30℃~+110℃||Sectional Shape||U Type|
|Application||Cylinder||Shipping Mode||By Air, By Sea, By Express(FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, Etc.)|
Mechanical Lip Oil Seal,
PUR Oil Seal
Mechanical Seals PUR Lip Dust Seal CAT Wiper Seal For Hydraulic Cylinder
|Products Name||LIP Dust Seal|
|Sectional Shape||U Type|
|Packing||PP bag inside,carton box outside|
|Payment Terms||Western Union, L/C, T/T, Money Gram, D/A, D/P|
|Shipping Mode||By air, by sea, by express(FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc.)|
Purpose Of Lip Seals:
The primary purpose of a lip seal is to exclude contaminants while retaining lubricants. By nature, lip seals function by maintaining friction. They can be used in a variety of applications from slow-moving equipment to high-speed rotation and in temperatures from below freezing to more than 500 degrees F.
Lip Seal Installation Checklist:
- The elastomer is not damaged (no nicks, scratches, cuts, etc.)
- The case is not damaged (no nicks, cuts, dents, etc.)
- The garter spring is properly placed (if used).
- Wipe the seal and shaft of any debris.
- The assembly lube is compatible with the lubricant in operation.
- The case is of the proper specification.
- The elastomer is of the proper specification.
- The lip seal is pointing in the correct direction.
- The shaft is free of defects (no nicks, scratches, grooves, etc.)
- The bore is free of defects (no nicks, debris, roundness, etc.)
- There is adequate ventilation of equipment when stored or in operation.
- Proper installation tools are used to avoid damaging seals.
- Equal pressure is applied during installation to ensure the seal is not cocked.
Size Of LIP Dust Wiper Seal:
Part Number Of LIP Dust Wiper Seal:
Types Of Seals:
Piston Seal: SPGW, SPGW2, SPGWV, SPGO, SPGA, OK, GKS/YS, KDAS/DAS, SPG, SPGM, SPGN, SPGC, OHM, CPI, CPH, ODI, OSI, OUIS, OUHR, OKH, OUY.
Piston Rod Seal: IDI, ISI, IUIS, IUH, PTB, H605, SPNO, SPN, SPNS, SPNC, U-CUP.
Piston And Piston Rod Seal: UPI, USI, UPH, USH, V99F, V96H, UN, UHS, UNS.
Buffer Seal: HBY, HBTS, HBTY, URE.
Dust Seal For Reciprocating Motion: DKI, DWI, DWIR, DKBI, DKBI3, DKBZ, DKH, DKB, GA, DSI, LBI, LBH, LBHK, DSPB, DHS, FA, LPI, A1, GHP, Type A - Single Lip Wiper, Type B - Double Lip Wiper, Type D - Single Lip Wiper.
Dust Seal For Shake: DLI, DLI2, VAY.
Oil Seal: SC, SB, TC, TB, TCK, VC, VB, KC, KB, TCZ, TCV, TCN, TC4, TB4, TCJ, SA1J, VAJ, KA3J, DC, DB, OC, etc.